Thursday 10 May 2007

"The Picturesque Picture"




NO DOUBT!!
This picture of florescent sunflowers is taking in our campus!!



Yesterday when David and I were walking from the second medical building to cafeterias, the sunflowers which were in full bloom caught our eyes. Then, we strode toward it, and took some beautiful pictures there!

Sometimes, I am so busy that I always forget to slow down my fast pace and just look around and enjoy the graceful things which are by my side all the while. I think if I keep losing sight of those brave things, my life would be colorless. To prevent the bad situation from happening, I should learn to "cherish" those lovely incidents that fleet by!!

5 comments:

b9505002ginger said...

Terrific!!!
I will visit it today!!!

SpringMist said...

Hey nice blog. So ur a medical student! Wonderful and good luck with ur classes! Is it hard to get into medical school in Taiwan? Probably is and I bet ur a really smart student!

b9505024brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b9505024brian said...

Thanks for your praise!!

b9505018david said...

I really love the sunset with sunflowers. May be we should go there in the early morning sometimes.