Monday 14 May 2007

"NEW NEIGHBORS"


The first picture: We invited them to take this picture at the night before they leave.
The second picture: They gave us souvenirs as their presents.



About two weeks ago, I had new neighbors. They are students from the mainland China. They planned to live in Chung Gung for two days only. On their arrival, A-tai and I decided to call on them. A-tai bought a lot of drinks to treat them. They also gave us some souvenirs as the presents. Then, we had a nice chat with them.

They came from Wu Han, and all of them are senior to me. I am impressed with a student who major in medicine. He is silver-tongued and has a sense of humor. He always makes us laugh out loud. He has the ability that I learn to gain. It’s really a pity that I couldn’t take picture with him on their last night. Anyway, we all had a great experience!!









2 comments:

林彥廷 said...

it is quite unforgettale, right?

friends are just like books, we can always learn so many from them

b9505002ginger said...

I agree with you!!
BTW I like some students from mainland China. I have a good friend also living in China.