Saturday 5 May 2007

Have A Bad Day


The picture resource: http://singti.myweb.hinet.net/%A5%CD%AE%F0890924.JPG



I went to Taipei Chung Gung memorial hospital this afternoon. It’s the first time for me to be an apprentice. I was a little bit nervous. Actually, I have looked forward to the day for a week.



But…………..unfortunately, when my classmate and I arrived the waiting room of the teacher who I was supposed to meet, the nurses there told me that my teacher was off this afternoon. At that moment, both of us were so depressed. Then we began to plan going to somewhere in Taipei. But, because of the bad weather and of course “the bad mood”, finally we called off it, and then we just went back to school at about 2 o’clock. I can help but say today is not my day. But, there is one thing that I had learned from this lesson: maybe I have better to make a confirmation in advance the next time!

4 comments:

b9505002ginger said...

Good luck to you>"<

b9505024brian said...

Thank you! I feel better now.

林彥廷 said...

oh, don't worry
every thing will be fine

Julie said...

You have taught me a lesson...
I will remember to make a comfirmation when it is my turn.