Sunday 13 May 2007

HAVE A NICE DAY !!


THE PICTURE RESOURCE: http://991.com/newgallery/Bon-Jovi-Have-A-Nice-Day-335387.jpg


Lynn and I went to Taipei Chung Gung memorial hospital yesterday afternoon. This is the second time for me to be an apprentice; actually it’s the first time. Still, I was a little bit nervous and have looked forward to the day for a week.

On the connection bus, we talked a lot about our childhood. Sometimes, I am not good at chatting with girls, but I think I did it well yesterday. I found that Lynn loves to laugh, especially “laugh out loud”. I think she is innocent and easygoing, so we always can figure out something to chat.

Because A-tai and I had decided to converge on Taipei Chung Gung memorial hospital, so there are totally three students in this probation. In the probation, what impressed me the most was that an old patient’s son praised us for we are the most diligent students he had met so far. Of course, we all felt very happy! So we decided to have a big meal after the class.
We really had “three” good times. That‘s why I said “HAVE A NICE DAY!!”.

No comments: