Friday 4 May 2007

A Little Bit Tired

The picture resource: http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~hyde/dan/Scott-tired.jpg


Today, I just finished the important mid-term exam of Chinese Medicine Diagnostics(中醫診斷學). I spent a lot of time studying it. I went to sleep late everyday in this week. Sometimes, I think it is my waste of time that elongates my bedtime. In dormitory, I usually chat with my roommates, use computer and, listen to music. Any one of these behaviors will distract me. I felt a little bit tired this week. If I want to improve this situation, one thing that I can try is move to another studying place. In my opinion, it may force me to focus on what I am doing.

2 comments:

b9505002ginger said...

I think it is because there are 7 midterm weeks we having passed. We all get tired~

b9505024brian said...

You can say that again!